Plant Therapy is a leading source for essential oils, KidSafe blends, body care products, carrier oils, CO2 Hemp Extracts (CBD's), diffusers, and much more. Founded in 2011 in Twin Falls, Idaho; Plant Therapy has grown today to more than 125 employees and over 1200 product SKUs. Plant Therapy's standards for quality, affordability, customer care, innovation, and safety has made them an industry leader and one of the most respected aromatherapy companies in America.
WHY PLANT THERAPY?
· Quality/Safety: We test every single batch of oils, including our C02 Hemp Extracts, for in-depth information on each chemical constituent with GC-MS testing, as well as evaluating each oil’s color, consistency, and general appearance to ensure quality, safety, and give you the most accurate information possible. We don’t make unsubstantiated claims. We cite our sources and provide testing information. We are an FDA approved facility and GMP (ISO 22716) compliant.
· Pricing: Low, fair, and affordable pricing has always been our first priority.
· Customer Care/Education: We continually strive to be a people-first company, which operates with absolute integrity and transparency. Our team will provide continuing education through content, videos, downloads, and trained staff members.
· Innovation: KidSafe by Plant Therapy is the first line of essential oils developed just for children. Plant Therapy’s Pup & Pony line was created to provide a safe, natural, and effective method for supporting the health of our four-legged friends.
· Certifications: Plant Therapy offers a full line of USDA Organics certified through ECOCERT ICO. This means no GMO's, clean soil, no harmful pesticides, and conservation of our precious natural resources. We’re also Leaping Bunny “cruelty free” certified.
·Full Service: We can do it all – printing, labeling, packaging, kitting, customization, and fulfilment.
Stand Number: 413